Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
Did you know…ketchup was a medicine in the early 1800’s?
Happy birthday today to Malela Fulton!!
- There will be a Leo Club Meeting today at lunch in Mr. Chiles’ room.
- If you are planning on playing football next Fall, or even thinking about it, there will be a short 5 – 10 minute meeting in the gym this Friday after school. See Coach McClurg if you have questions.
- The Junior Class is proud to announce the prom theme this year is Enchanted Evening!! Ticket sales start today!! Ticket prices are $35 for single and $50 for couples until Friday, May 13th. After the 13th, ticket prices will go up to $40 for a single and $60 for couples. You can buy tickets from Emily Chavez or in the office.
- Mrs. Bigham has summer school forms for students who need to make up credits. She also has a program for those who want to validate a grade for A-G courses (college prep). See Mrs. Bigham for more information.
- Boys: Prom is just around the corner! If you are looking to rent a tux for Prom, Eureka Tuxedo has set aside today and tomorrow from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for you to choose your style and get fitted. They are very busy and will need to have the orders in by then to have them here for you on the 21st! If you have any questions call Eureka Tuxedo at 707-601-6785.
- Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors: If you are interested in running for an ASB office for next year, petitions are in the office. Petitions are due by 3:15 on May 12th. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Alexandre.
- AP tests are continuing next week. Schedule is below. Tests will be taken in the conference room outside of Mr. Chiles Room. All tests start at 8:22 a.m.
- Seniors: Senior group pictures have been postponed to Friday, May 20th. Time to be announced later. No picture next week!
- Jack Westfall still needs to get his basketball uniform in!!
- The following students still need to pay for their Senior Sweatshirts: Gabby Rice and Perry Short. Pay either in the office or to Korey Wayman. Price is $36.
- Teachers: 4th Quarter progress report period ends this Friday, May 6th. Portal will open Friday and close next Wednesday, May 11th.
This week in sports:
Baseball: Tomorrow vs. Hoopa 2:00
Track: Saturday, May 7th Championship Meet @ Del Norte 12:00
AP Exam Schedule:
Monday, May 9th AP Calculus
Tuesday, May 10th AP English
Wednesday, May 11th AP Spanish